Friday, February 23, 2007

Moving...

Sorry there have not been any posts lately. We are in the process of moving and have been very busy. I am kinda stressed out and just waiting to settle down and be at a normal pace again. I get very stressed and just really hate moving!!!
Jeremy took these really cute pics of Celia this morning and I thought I could share them with you. She loves his x-box and now has made it a game to crawl over to it and turn it on and open the door. HA ha, it is actually very funny and cute. She just gets so mad when you take her away from it though.
Well here it is:

Starting position

On her way over

Just about there

Made it, and pushing the buttons

Daddy caught her in the act

8 comments:

Pauline McKone said...

THat's really cute. Game junkie already. She's gonna be a DDR queen!! You guys are moving already? That's crazy. We'll miss seeing you through our living room window....
Pauline

that's us... said...

cute stuff...next thing you know she'll be turning it on and playing! i hope your move goes well- are you staying in the same area? enjoy getting all settled into your new place (that's alway my fave part) and hopefully back to normal. see ya linds!

Anonymous said...

way to go, celia! you've done me proud lil' lady! maybe we'll get together and have a little DDR to ourselves! don't tell your mom and dad though... if they're anything like my parents, they make you sit in your crib when you get into "things you're not supposed to be playing with"... parents... sheesh

Brad and Sarah Rempel said...

hey...where you moving to?

Alissa - Supernanny said...

Where ya moving to?! Another place in Sex-town or you moving into GP?!?! that's going to be sad not to be in the fourplex anymore eh?!

Amber said...

Hey Linds, did you go to swimming lessons? Were they good? Oakley has been pretty much throwing up constantly since last night.... super super fun!!! I was planning to call you and help move, but I may have to wait until he's feeling better. Maybe I can come help clean??? Let me know! Love you, and hopefully I'll be at the pool on Thursday (doc appt tomorrow!!)

Anonymous said...

hey girlies... we're going to be in town on the 20 until the morning of the 22... play date anyone? Celia, maybe you can show ryder how to swim and come visit us at the hotel pool!

Anonymous said...

hey lindz... so we're going to be in grande prairie next week, the evening of the 20 till the morning of the 22. we're going for dinner on the 21 with chad and gloria... would you and jeremy like to come? also... the hotel swimming plans are deterred... lol. gloria told us to stay with them instead of a hotel... and you know my husband... so i'm cancelling the reservation... we could always go to the pool though! lol! let me know!